- Students are expected to come in proper and complete uniform to school at all times, even during open days. The school uniform is to be worn when the student represents school for any event.
- Uniform needs to be well maintained and clean.
- Boys will maintain short hair and girls will use hair band in case of short hair and 2 plaits with ribbons in case of long hair. Girls should ensure that hair should not fall on the forehead.
- Students not wearing complete uniform will be considered defaulters and parents will be asked to pick up the ward from school. In case of genuine problems parents are expected to send a written note in the calendar.
- Wearing watches is not permitted till standard VI. Fancy watches will be confiscated
- Wearing expensive valuable ornaments is not allowed.
- Nails to be cut by both boys and girls, Girls should not apply mehandi or nail polish.
Students at School belong to one of the four houses. The House colours accordingly are :
- Parents are an integral parts of the school and the school expects them to co-operate in enforcing all the guidelines that will benefits the child and assist in the smooth functioning of the school.
- The calendar serves as a bridge between teachers, students and parents. Parents are requested to sign the remarks written by teachers in the school calendar. Also please sign in the ‘Record of Circulars sent’ as and when the circular is sent.
- Parents can use the calendar to communicate with the teachers regarding their child’s academics or behaviour. All other matters should be addressed to the Principal.
- The school insists on strict punctuality, regular school attendance, regulation regarding uniform, cleanliness to dress, good grooming and fidelity to study and work assignments. Absence from school for merely social functions is discouraged.
- As the medium of instruction in the school is English, parents should provide ample opportunities to their children to converse in English at home.
- Parents need to check that their ward does not carry a mobile-home to school. In case of emergencies the school land line to be used by students.
- If a student is found carrying a mobile phone or any other electronic device, it will be confiscated and a fine of Rs.2000/- will be imposed. The mobile will be returned only in the month of March.
- Parents are requested to encourage their ward to take a balanced interest in academics, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Parents are advised to strictly avoid criticism of school and school teachers in the presence of the ward, as it may lead to loss of respect for the school / school teachers which may in turn lead to failure to learn from him/her, resulting in lack of ward’s progress.
- I have read the recommendations and will follow them.