About Bala Barathi Kendriya Vidyalaya
APRIL 8, 2016 Bala Bharathi Kendriya Vidyalaya was established by janakalyana kendra to educate the public through the young generation to become true citizens of our great country.
‘Jana Kalyana Kendra’ a society registered in June 1975 under the Societies Act with the guidance of Vidya Bharathi, Bangalore & New Delhi. Objectives : To make better understanding of ‘Bharathiya Samskruthi’.
- We can setup the IT network additional need based academic support.
- Biometric learning through playing methodology i.e. Kids Playroom, Audio Visual room, Creative Room, Auditorium, Yoga Hall
- All kinds of reorders from inculcating courage, confidence and leadership
- Touch based Kiosk and well equipped library, science, maths, computer and linguistic labs
- Email and SMS gateway, qualified, experienced, affectionate and dedicated faculty
- Bar code scanners for daily practice of Yoga and Meditation
- Digital signage which is “Bala Gokula’ a specially designed class for character building
- Mobile and tab apps, are accessibility for various indoor and outdoor games
- Digital signage which is “Bala Gokula’ a specially designed class for character building.
BBKV has carved a niche for itself in a matter of two year. We believe that every child is unique and an effort is made to cater to his/her individually. Multiple intelligence being need of the hour, a different approach is adopted to take care of our scholars.
Above all, the focus is to mould every child from BBKV to be a responsible citizen of Bharata and World with strong fundamentals and deep rooted values Bharatiya Samskruthi to see them through the challenges of life.
Jana Kalyana Kendra : With the sole objective of imparting quality education to rural students and poor students of Ballari region, a non-profit society under the name JANA KALYANA KENDRA dedicated for all round development of students in particular and public in general was founded by the founding members of the society. This resulted in coming together of all the like-minded persons to start a society for a good cause of imparting good and advanced education to rural students.